Zoya Fire And Ice Swatches

    Hello My Sweet Nail-Art Lovers
    Today i am posting a swatches of new Fire And Ice collection by Zoya.
    I was so impressed with the colors that even ordered another set from ZOYA.COM, to be a prize in my upcomming contest.
    My Favorite color from the entire collection is probably deep sparkle cherry Valery.
    Another interesting thing is that i think they have renamed this Fire and Ice collection to be called Fame. Bow the same set is listed and Fame on zoya.com, but those that i got are called Fire and Ice, even though the colors are identical.
    Tiffany
    Tiffany

    Gloria

    Lisa

    Sarah
    Valerie
    Crystal

Post Title

Zoya Fire And Ice Swatches


Post URL

http://megansnailblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/zoya-fire-and-ice-swatches.html


Visit megansnailblog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List