Taste of Victory

    Hello my Sweet Nail-Art Lovers
    I call this manicure Taste of victory because it seems like we won.... Long story short is that Diana from Painted Lady Fingers have notified me that someone stole my header and all the content of my blog together with hers and some other fellow bloggers.
    We collectively contacted blogger team and it seems like they just turned down a scam blog.
    Oh, gosh that feels good to know that blogger team is on our side and help protect our blogging initiative copyrights.
    So this is the manicure to celebrate our little victory.
    My only hope is that scam blog will stay down from now on.

    This is my right hand, to eb honest i like this one even better :)

Post Title

Taste of Victory


Post URL

http://megansnailblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/taste-of-victory.html


Visit megansnailblog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List