Stone Art and Failed stamping

    Hello my sweet Nail-Art Lovers!
    Yesterday i felt an irresistible urge to do somehting arty. Luckily for me, idea came along when i saw the rocks around the house. So i created some "Stone Art" using the same one stroke technique that use for Nail art. I also used some Nail-art decal materials to enhance those little gray stones, and i really hope that you will like this.
    As for a manicure, i stamped black flowers on a white base color, but however dint allow it to dry completely, so when i tried to cover it the the top coat, i totally screw the design. I took one picture of my right hand before top coat, so you can see the difference. I had to wash this manicure off, and will have to come up with something new tonight.
    With top coat
    Before top coat

Post Title

Stone Art and Failed stamping


Post URL

http://megansnailblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/stone-art-and-failed-stamping.html


Visit megansnailblog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List