Custom rings to match Nail design

    Hello my Dear Readers.
    I want to introduce you thE idea of custom made rings that would match nail design. I saw some pictures online and i think it looks really polished and stunning. The minute i saw this idea, i decided that i am going to have it :) For those sets i made freehand painted design, but i believe that Konad Patterns will work really great as well
    As a base, i used transparent resin rings that comes really chip and in variety of sizes - i ordered it from e-bay - for about $8 for 50 pc. Rings can be painted with both - acrylic paints or regular polishes - to match fingernails designs.
    When design is gone from the nails i guess ring can be left as a souvenir, or thrown away as disposable.
    Please let me know how do you like it? On those pictures rings and nails that i made for my girlfriends this weekend, i was glad to know that they loved it. Would you try it yourself?
    Sakura for Natasha

    And sexy "Viktoria" for my friend Vika

Post Title

Custom rings to match Nail design


Post URL

http://megansnailblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/custom-rings-to-match-nail-design.html


Visit megansnailblog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List